Rolling Over
The last few nights we have woke up to Blake laying on his tummy, so we know that he is rolling over, we just have yet to see it. Yesterday, he finally started to show us that he can do it, but after several minutes, Zack decided to help him get over. It was cute. He's also trying to sit up constantly. In his car seat, he gets upset because he can't sit up more. I can't help but laugh when he gets mad!



3 comments:
oh, amy, he's getting SO big!! that's it, i'm coming to see you... i can't stand it anymore! i love that ring of missing hair in the back--does he rub his head while he sleeps??... he's SO cute:) love you guys and miss you!!
Wow! HE's really growing! I can't wait to meet him in person! Maybe at THanksgiving I'll actually get my fill of holding babies! OF course, I always have to fight with Rosy for my turn!
we get a kick out all the comments between the brothers. hope it does not come down to me having to whup you all.
Post a Comment