
We're starting to sit better in the boppy! Blake can now sit up for about, oh, one minute now. :) No, he really does a good job sitting up. He just tries to go down to the toys instead of sitting up! He'll figure it out eventually...

A little pose! It's actually him losing his balance. But it looks like a nice little pose, don't you think?!

And back we go! I love it - so funny. His eyes look like they're ready to pop out of his head! haha

Blake is helping Grandpa open his birthday presents. He sure had his eye on the iPod. Sorry, Blake - you're a little too young!

Well, we've been rolling over for quite some time now, but we just started actually lifting our head instead of burying it in the floor! That one arm is just a pain to get out, but we're slowly figuring that out too!

Blake usually tries to wiggle from underneath this jungle thing. He just talks away while playing in there!

But as you can see - we usually end up like this and then mad and frustrated! :)

Granny stopped for a visit - Blake was SO tired. I believe this is at 6:05 p.m. and he literally just crashed sitting straight up!

Good night, little man!
6 comments:
Blake is just so stinkin cute. Those eyes are beautiful. I was so glad I got to see him this weekend, thanks for coming, I think :)
those pics are GREAT!!! he is just adorable:) i love his little smile...:) love you all!! it was good seeing you all a few days ago!!:)
Can't say I got to see you a few days ago...so I'll say I especially appreciate the updates so I can see how that sweet boy is growing!!
Hey Amy! Love his shirt! He definitely is one "handsome" boy! Gavin gets his arm stuck, too. It's so hard not to pull it out for him, but I know he'll never learn if mommy always does it! How is that cereal coming along?
I completely agree, Alisha. It's hard not to help! Blake FINALLY figured it out today and then even rolled onto his back again. Eating the cereal is going okay. He is starting to not want it. I've only been giving it to him in the mornings now - but after scooping it back up after he spits it out five or six times - he finally gives in! :) I bet it tastes so good too! lol Hope things are going well for you guys! Thanks for commenting.
Aren't they so peaceful when their sleeping? You guys he's such a beautiful little boy(man)haha
Post a Comment