Monday, June 25, 2007

Daddy's Cowboy

Zack went to Farm & Home to spend his birthday gift certificate....and here's one of the things we found! Blake was so proud when we put them on in the store - daddy couldn't resist. They're so stinkin' cute! The bottom picture absolutely cracks me up! I love it!!!




3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh cute! Do they have a pair for Ava?

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

Actually, Erin, they do! They have pink ones, and I must say that they are ADORABLE! Maybe we can check them out this weekend! :) Talk to you in a few days.

Kacie said...

hey amy! i've been totally out of it here in Colorado, but your pictures are so cute!! All the cousins are going to have to have boots now :) I love it when Sterling wears his. love you guys and miss you.
kacie