Friday, April 18, 2008

Mame

I think this is the, um, like third picture of Blake and I! I'm always the one with the camera. I titled this post "Mame" because I am 9/10 times called "Amy" instead of "Mommy!" Everyone thinks it is funny (which it kind of is) so they like to encourage it. Someday I will be "Mom" I'm sure - but I want to be "Mommy" too! :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

oh, you two are SOOOOOO cute!! yeah, i understand, i like to be called "mommy" too!!! zion and paige both call me "mom" sometimes--they seem too young for that!!

Kacie said...

Cute picture! and nice jacket, it looks good on you blake :) He looks like he's saying cheese for the picture. Amy your hair is looking really cute. We miss you guys...I'm really thinking someone in Luke's family needs to think about coming over here this next winter...any takers??

PJ and Bobbi said...

You do realize that YOUR blog is only 10 days more recent than mine????? j.k. My sister decided to take her computer back and it took ours forever to get fixed so we've been computerless! haha. But you've motivated PJ and he updated today!