I'm so glad you posted new pictures, I was beginning to think I was never going to see Blake again :) Just kidding! But he does look like he's getting really big and cuter all the time. I'm not sure what I think about all the sheds...I think you're a good woman, Amy, for being willing to have those up in your house!
5 comments:
what adorable pics!!!! blake is getting HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love you and miss you guys! (i am going to email you, amy!:)
So I posted a few new pictures and come to your blog to brag about it, and what do I find? New posts. Ruined my day.
Talk to ya later
PJ
nice pictures. blake does look big. hope to talk to you guys soon.
I'm so glad you posted new pictures, I was beginning to think I was never going to see Blake again :) Just kidding! But he does look like he's getting really big and cuter all the time. I'm not sure what I think about all the sheds...I think you're a good woman, Amy, for being willing to have those up in your house!
Cute pictures! Blake looks so big!!
Post a Comment