New Link
Hey Everyone! I wanted you to know that I added Kaci, my sister, as a link. She created a blog over the weekend. I told her I would spread the word so she can have people leave comments! She'd be so excited to hear from you. ;)
Hey Everyone! I wanted you to know that I added Kaci, my sister, as a link. She created a blog over the weekend. I told her I would spread the word so she can have people leave comments! She'd be so excited to hear from you. ;)
Posted by
Zack, Amy, & Blake
at
6/30/2008 08:08:00 AM
2 comments:
This doesnt count as a post for you....
okay, pj & bobbi, i totally laughed out loud the other day when i read your comment!! i wasn't going to add anything to it... but i guess i'll have to--THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A POST FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Post a Comment