Monday, September 29, 2008

Iowa Game

We went to an Iowa game over the weekend with Pj, Bobbi, Angie, & Travis. Then we met up with Jason, Becca, and lots of others! We had a good time - definitely something we will never forget!

We bought Blake this jersey for only $20! I thought that was super cheap. He, of course, loved it!

This is at 5:30 a.m. I don't even remember the last time we were up that early! lolThe Boys!

The girls!

Nice hat, Bobbi! :)

Playin' Baggo - seems to be a popular game these days!

Angie was so excited b/c she almost beat the boys in tippy cup!

And the girls finally won! They were pumped!

This group a few cars down came and asked them to join for one BIG game of tippy cup! They did - and let's just say H-I-L-A-RI-O-U-S!

Have I ever mentioned how fun it is to pretty much be the only sober person! I have so much fun watching everyone else! And I have so much fun making sure they never forget their moments....

Moments like this........

We all made it to the game! There was a point I wasn't so sure...but we did!







These people are crazy!!!

6 comments:

PJ and Bobbi said...

Awesome pics Amy! I'll make sure I put some of mine up when I get a chance and I'll email them to you also. I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to tailgating with you guys again on the 8th.

Bobbi

Kacie said...

looks like a fun time. what the heck does zack have on at the game??? is that a jersey, or did he steal that from the actual mascot? and, did the hawkeyes win???? take care.

luke

Erin said...

Luke, the Hawks lost that game, they had a chance and couldn't score on 1rst and goal with over a minute to go. Ridiculous.
Looks like a great time. PJ...Were you drinking a beer at 5:30 in the morning already??? Hopefully we can be a part of some tailgates in the future. That would be fun. Talk to you guys later.

Brian

PJ and Bobbi said...

Yes I had a beer at 530. You cant drink all day unless you start before sunrise. 530 am till 1 am baby!!

Luke, Zach was wearing my Hawkeye Hockey Jersey at the game

And it was first and goal from the 8 with 1:20something left and we tried to throw it 4 freakin times

-PJ

Sara said...

iowa fans are CRAZY!!! that's pretty early to be up.. but looks like fun!! thanks for sharing the pics! blake looks adorable, and so do you, amy... everyone else, well....:) love you guys and miss you!!!

Francie Roseen said...

Looked like a fun day! Nice to have good friends to have fun with! Loved seeing the pix. Love you guys.