Mr. Handsome
Blake & I are heading to California with my parents in a couple of weeks. It is over Thanksgiving - so we will be attending a Black & White Affair for dinner on Thanksgiving. I'm sure he will outgrow this before he ever needs to wear it again. So - those of you with little boys - remember I have this so you can borrow...buy....
MR. HANDSOME!
2 comments:
oh my word!!! how adorable!!!! he is SOOOO handsome!!! i didn't know you were going to cali for thanksgiving!.... how fun! i need to call you and catch up!:) love you guys and miss you!!!
That's awesome- what all are you going to be doing out there? who all is going? I just need to email you so we can catch up on all this :) Blake looks like a handsome little man...I'm so proud of him for being willing to put it on- sterling would have ripped it off and made a huge scene but Blake just looks pleased with how good he looks!
Post a Comment