Blake has been trying to sing songs lately - well whisper them really. The Climb is one that he knows pretty well. He's so dramatic though - I love it!
Blake has been trying to sing songs lately - well whisper them really. The Climb is one that he knows pretty well. He's so dramatic though - I love it!
Posted by
Zack, Amy, & Blake
at
5/18/2009 07:54:00 PM
2 comments:
Are you kidding me? That was SO darn cute!! You need to post that on You Tube!!! Amy....he is absolutely adorable! I love him mouthing the words, and how he knows the words so well and his head motions that are SO expressive...I LOVE IT! Great job Blake!
oh my gosh, Amy!! He is TOO cute!! I watched the video last week..and over the weekend, I heard the song a few times..and everytime I started laughing..thinking about Blake singing the song:) He's so cute! They grow up SO fast:(
Post a Comment