Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas

Zack bought "Blake" some movie's for Christmas just from him. The two movies are Barnyard and Cars. I think Zack enjoyed them himself! LoL As we've said before, Blake will sit and watch tv for very long periods of time. Well, we were watching Barnyard and I first laid him down to change his diaper, and he cried until I sat him back up so he could see the tv. Then we shut it off to leave to go out to breakfast, and he cried again! It was kind of funny!


Blake enjoyed the paper. I would start tearing it off and he would get ahold of it and try to put it in his mouth! Imagine that; right?!

This is one of Blake's toys he received. He does pretty good in it. He wasn't so crazy at first, but he seems to be enjoying it for longer periods of time now. As you can see - he gets his arms stuck between toys and then gets so mad that taking him out is the only option so he'll quit crying. He's going to have a temper, I'm afraid!



No comments: