Loving The Blanket
Blake loves to cuddle up next to us, so we thought we'd give him a blanket and see what he'd do. And of course, he grabbed right on to it and plays with the silky part just like his dad used too! He layed there last night and just stared off and rubbed the silk for almost ten minutes before attempting to fall asleep. It was cute!
5 comments:
That is so adorable. I want to get my hands on him.
I promise next time we're around, you can hold him as much as you want to, Erin! Zack WILL share! :)
I thought Brian was the only baby hog, but i literally had to pry Blake out of Zack's arms last night. He tried to say that he was asleep, but with Amy as our witness, his eyes were wide open!
Just precious! I'd love to get my hands on him again!
that's so cute! sterling had a blanket like that. Right now we're trying to get him used to sleeping with a blanket b/c we're afraid he's going to be so cold when he comes home. (which is in ONE week!!)
Post a Comment