Six Months Old
Blake turned six months old a couple of days ago. We had his pictures taken last week. Most of you probably received one of these, but I decided to go ahead and add the rest to share with everyone. We took a total of eight pictures - I am just hoping that he'll stay this cooperative! :) I'm sure it will all change very soon!



4 comments:
He's getting so big!! We got the pic you sent us and so appreciate having. It's on the kitchen table so we can look at it everyday!! I saw on Erin's blog that it looks like he's sitting up pretty good. Wow.
he is getting big and the pics are GREAT!! he did SO good!! way to go, blake!!
new pictures, i was pleasantly surprised. sure glad blake gets his looks from his mother.
looks like all is well, thanks for posting!
wow. he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. i didn't think that was possible!!! (this is kt)
Post a Comment