Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mommy's New Favorite Picture

Aunt Ashley decided to spike Blake's hair - so Mommy decided to get the jacket and sunglasses! What do you think....adorable or what?! :)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

you were right, amy, this is SO hilarious and absolutely adorable!!!!! wish we could have seen you guys this week!! hopefully soon:) love you all!!

Tammy said...

i'm sorry--this is actually SARA, but i'm on tammy's computer right now! (i thought it would just easier to tell you than delete the comment or something!) "nana" will probably comment later once she sees this adorable picture too:)

PJ said...

Never a dull moment with Aunt Ashley around.

Tammy said...

This really is Tammy......I love these pics! He is soooooo cute! Hope you all are doing well!

Erin said...

You are so right, he is adorable. I hope I get to see you guys soon. Miss you.

Francie Roseen said...

The funny thing is he looks like he KNOWS he's cute with the hair and the shades!!