
Here is what happens every time we try to get a picture of Blake and Aija....we never catch "the moment"! Jenny, we need to keep trying though! haha You can probably tell it was WAY past their bedtime!

We were outside playing, and I thought this would be a cute picture.

Blake LOVES to be outside. This is my new favorite! :)

Takin' a shower with dad! So much easier for me!

Riding with Granny, Papa Tom, & Sterling. Blake almost fell asleep...must have been a peaceful ride! ;)

Blake finally liked all of Brian's high-pitched goofy noises! He usually cries....but this time it was a hit! We love ya Uncle Bri Bri!

Sterling liked the back of the truck for...um...about two seconds. I think he felt too confined! He can move now - he doesn't want to be stuck! lol

Sitting on Daddy's 4-wheeler with Uncle Luke. We've decided Blake needs a battery-operated one. He loved his friend Noah had. He even went by himself a couple of times. Scary!

Blake kept tackling Sterling (belive it or not..haha) Sterling sat there and looked at him like "what do you think you're doing." Kacie and I were cracking up!

We finally! decorated Blake's walls. I didn't want to hang a thing until I had enough to hang everywhere. Zack was thrilled!

After we were done hanging everything, Blake and Zack were playing on his Harley. He stayed by himself - so Dad was excited!

Um, we weren't to fond of the hammering going on! I love it though!

This is a shirt his Aunt Ashley made for him. It's a temporary one until the one he wears now is too small! It's a little different though, but it is an awesome one!

Here is the football jersey he got for Christmas. Aunt Ashley put his name on the back for us! I couldn't wait to frame it because I was so proud of the idea! Yeah, yeah - I'm a dork!
3 comments:
I love the pics, Amy!!! He's so cute!! Sure wish I could be around some!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in July!! love ya,
great pictures amy! i was anxious to see those that you had taken while we were there. blake is so cute in those pictures!! :)
great pics, amy!!! you guys have been having some FUN!!:) blake is just getting SO big! can't wait to actually SEE him and play w/ him!:)
Post a Comment