Blake has recently discovered the Oreo cookie jar. He will walk me over to the sink (the jar sits kind of close to it), and he will say "Up." So I pick him up, and he points to the jar. I will say, "Do you want a cookie?" And he does his nice little grunt that sort of sounds like yes. :)
And my favorite part of the story is that he eats them JUST like his DAD! He seriously twists the cookie until it splits in half. Then he will only eat the cream from the middle, and he throw the two half down and wants another. That is exactly what his dad does - although sometimes Zack will eat the half that had the cream on it. It's so cute. I will have to do a video sometime. And even though Blaker only eats the middle....he still manages to make this mess EVERY time!
1 comment:
ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!
Post a Comment