
A few weeks ago, we had to take Blake to the doctor because he had an infection on his wrist. It was really gross. If he would grab on to a toy or just play with something, ooze would just run down his arm. After visiting the doctor and her squeezing this sore until it was literally a hole to get a culture, we discovered it was for sure staph infection. And leave it to us, it is MRSA staph infection which is resistant to several medications. We switched meds, and he is now doing well. I'm really trying to keep it from scarring, but I'm afraid it is going too.
And this all happened two days after he had his eye surgery to fix his blocked tear ducts. :( Poor thing. I felt awful for him. But he's doing well!
3 comments:
this is such a sweet picture! he sure has been through a LOT lately! poor guy.... but kids sure bounce back quickly, don't they?!!
There's nothing more heartbreaking that your own child being sick :( That picture is sweet. I'm glad he's doing better!
Sweet photo! He sure looked like the picture of health and energy when I last saw him! Try not to worry too much about a little scar....to a boy, a scar is a badge of honor! I remember feeling so bad when one of our boys broke a tooth, but he was all excited about it because he looked "tough". LOL! Boys!
Post a Comment