As I've posted many times - Blake LOVES football. He plays nonstop. I have finally recorded the playoff games and keep them saved on our DVR so I have football for him to watch. He loves to play and watch at the same time....usually mocking whatever is on. It's so fun to watch!


5 comments:
Go Amy on the posting!!! You've really updated. Cute pics of Blake and his football & of Bella. She is very cute!
man i hope blake doesn't have to learn how to play football from his dad. he'd be better off coming over to japan to learn from his uncle: you guys should seriously think about that.
I would agree with part of that Luke. You have the wrong uncle. He needs to learn from his uncle Bri Bri if he wants to be a good football player.
well, blake is WAY cuter than his dad and uncles--who cares about football!!!!! looks like he's figuring it out on his own anyway!! cute pics, amy!! i got your message the other day--there was only $5 in the card!:) funny! love you guys and miss you!!
His uncle Bri Bri would have to show him how to throw off his back foot or on the run, right BC. Maybe you can show him this weekend
Post a Comment