Watching Paigey!
We check blogs every day, and Blake loves to sit and watch all the videos. The other day he sat at the computer and watched the one of Paige counting over and over. I believe the one I taped of him watching is when Maddox was rolling over. He just loves to hear Paige - he usually keeps saying..."agey?!"
And this video isn't very good because when I finally decided to get the camera out, he thought he need to play with the keyboard and stuff. Enjoy!
3 comments:
oh, that is adorable!!:) i want to hear him say paigey's name:) how cute!! i'll have to show this to my kids--it's funny hearing our voices in the background! i LOVE this video stuff--it's GREAT!!:) thanks for sharing! we miss you guys and love you all!!!
I agree, he does look taller, more like a little boy than a baby now :) I can't believe how big they're all getting. We miss you guys too, I wish you could come visit...maybe some day!
He's getting so big!
Post a Comment