Alumni Basketball Game
Over the weekend there was the 1st Annual Alumni Basketball Game. Zack, myself, Brian, Nate, & my dad all played. It was so fun to see everyone and they had a great turn out. It probably filled 3/4 of the gym! There was also Alumni Cheerleaders.....they were impressive!
For Luke - Here are some of the people that played. the Boyd girls, Schelier family, Dan Mahoney, Matt Hodges, Isaac Seay, Julian Seay, Matt McGhghy, Erin Barnes, Danny Thrush, Shelly Gorham, Jody McDowell, Annie Mahoney, Jud Miller, Clyde Rosecrans, Brian Williams, Rob Thymes, Mike Miller, Juan Cooper, Craig Huston, Tyron Seay, Broc Galbreath, Matt Morgan, Eric Larson, Todd Miller, Jim Dennis....
4 comments:
sounds like a great turn out and a lot of fun. thanks for the pictures.
(luke)
Amy, thank you so much for all the new pictures! They are great! We love seeing Blake :) It looks like you guys are having a very fun holiday season- we miss everyone. It's good to be here with my sister though. I just wish the baby would get here! Those pics of Cali that you posted made me miss it- we could see the Hollywood sign from our roof where we lived. Love you all.
kacie
i heard brian threw up a couple airballs....and i'm sure no one was surprised, after all they've seen him do it many, many times before....how about zack??? i'm assuming there was medical people on the sidelines in case one of them stopped breathing from all the "hard work" they were doing....am i right?
I did make a few shots as well. I got rushed on one of them so I missed the shot. It was fun to play in. Maybe I will play basketball once before I go play next year to sharpen my skills a little better. There is still no doubt I am the best shooter in the family as well as anyone who has ever walked on that court. Stats will prove that too. Find someone who shot 53% from 3-point range and I'll kiss your a--.
Post a Comment