Tuesday, December 30, 2008

California

Blake and I had a great time in California! He did so well for being away from home for 9 days and for being on the go as much as we were! The pictures are not in any particular order. But we went to Midaevil Times, Disneyland, Hollywood, Santa Monica Beach, Laker's game, 50's Sock Hop....a ton of stuff!

Kaci did an awesome job at the pageant! She received a National Ambassador Award (sash & big crown) for raising so much money for the program. I believe she raised almost $3,000. She did far better than I expected she'd do! It was fun to watch her up on stage and listen to Blake get excited when she would walk up there!











This particular pictures was on Thanksgiving at the banquet. I had to wake him from his nap and it was one of those days where it was a MUCH needed nap.....and would have preferred him to sleep 6 hours if he needed too! So after a meltdown because he didn't want to eat - we compromised with a lick of a sucker and then a bite of his dinner! Whatever works sometimes!!!





This was at Disneyland during the lighted parade. The chipmunks walked by, and he would NOT stop yelling "AAAAALLLVVVIIINNN!" He loves Alvin & The Chipmunks so it was hilarious. Even after the parade was over and we were walking out of Disneyland - he was still yelling for Alvin. :)




I don't have any pictures of Blake with a Disney character because he wanted nothing to do with them. He got out of his stroller to run around with my dad. When he took off running - and made a huge circle right back b/c Mickey Mouse was walking by! :) I don't think I've ever seen him run so fast! He liked them to be distant.

No comments: