Wow! As soon as I saw Blake I thought, man he's his dad's son. Has Zack been staying up late working with him on that smile? I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Very sweet. I know you are just having a ball with him and am so glad you get to be a stay at home mom. Nothing better! I'd love to see your house. Maybe next spring when I come back for a visit!
5 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! i was thinking the same thing before i even read what you said, amy!!! he DOES have the ornery grin:) how cute!!!
sara
Wow! As soon as I saw Blake I thought, man he's his dad's son. Has Zack been staying up late working with him on that smile? I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
That is how Blake usually smiles...or a sideways little grin.
It'll be a fun weekend, Erin. See you tonight!
I said the exact same thing before I read what you wrote too!! He looks like he's getting big.
Very sweet. I know you are just having a ball with him and am so glad you get to be a stay at home mom. Nothing better! I'd love to see your house. Maybe next spring when I come back for a visit!
Post a Comment