One of the first nights home we put him to bed and couldn't resist taking a picture.
this is my favorite picture of all the ones i've seen too, amy! SO cute:)
He looks so sweet in this one. I have to agree with the two of you that's this the best.Oh yeah, not to be outdone by the two of you, but I have started a blog (a couple of weeks ago), but I haven't put anything on it. I don't want to rush it.
Please ignore my grammar.
This is my favorite too!!
erin, i'll ignore your grammar, if you'll get your blog up!!! amy, don't you agree?!....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this is my favorite picture of all the ones i've seen too, amy! SO cute:)
He looks so sweet in this one. I have to agree with the two of you that's this the best.
Oh yeah, not to be outdone by the two of you, but I have started a blog (a couple of weeks ago), but I haven't put anything on it. I don't want to rush it.
Please ignore my grammar.
This is my favorite too!!
erin, i'll ignore your grammar, if you'll get your blog up!!! amy, don't you agree?!....
Post a Comment