What a weekend....
Brian, Erin, and the girls came to visit us this weekend. We had a great time. I've posted some pictures of our new guitar PlayStation game....and yes, we ALL played it (several times actually)! It was a good time. Ava even got her little fingers going.... :) I think Alexis enjoyed it the most...well, Zack was right there with her! haha Brian, of course, had the moves to go along with the playing! And Erin and I.....well we were normal. ha ha





4 comments:
i can't decide what would be more fun, actually attempting to play the guitar game, or watching brian and zack. i know, there's no question it would be more fun to watch their goofy selves, i'm just making conversation. glad you had a great weekend. how is the house coming? do you feel settled?
I agree with luke! those are great pictures, thank you for posting them...makes us excited to get home and hang with you all :)
brian told me today that you bought that game!! we LOVE that game!! alex (one of the guys that lived w/ us this summer) had that game. shane loved playing it! i never did play it, but i want to! zion LOVES playing too! he never actually played, he just got his guitar and would play along... how fun!! looks like a fun weekend--wish we could've been there too:)
So nice that you guys can all get together and enjoy each other. The game looks like fun!
Post a Comment