THE SCROOGE'S HAVE BECOME THE GRISWALD'S!!!
We decided to put the tree together at our house, and Brian rode in the back to hold it up. We figured if we showed up with the tree out of the box and put together, we had less of a chance of them saying no....
We didn't have the camera out when we walked in - but their reactions were great! As you can see, they were gung ho within 15 minutes!
They even stopped for a pose! The Griswald's were great sports!
Zack and Brian went shopping all by themselves at Wal-Mart last night! Pretty good job, don't you think?!
12 comments:
THANKS AMY!!!! this is SO awesome!! brian, zack, amy & meemaw i'm SO proud of you guys!!!!! i only wish i could've been there to help you and especially to see mom and tom's faces!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! (and you're right, there just might be some more surprises... but since they've turned into the griswald's, i don't think they'll mind!!:) YEAH!!! i'm SO excited!!:)
way to go guys! Having a tree will definitely enhance our Christmas together with everyone :) That looks like it must have been so much fun. Tom and Cindy seem very happy about it too- it looks like it goes perfectly with their new home! :)
Erin, Tom and I really could have used your help in fending off the pack of wolves!!! There was a moment when I thought Tom was going to do the "fish" again and start flopping on the floor.
Cindy, I don't think I would have been much help. I thought it was a great idea. I just wasn't brave enough to participate. I think it looks really pretty and will make your home more festive for the holidays.
OK, I have to admit, the tree is beautiful and we sincerely appreciate it! Brian, there is one thing I have always known and will NEVER forget, and that is how very dear and wonderful you all are!!!!
Yeah! They better watch out...you never know who might come "Christmas Treeing". You guys did a great!!! job! Way to go!
I'm impressed with you guys! What a way to get the Christmas spirit passed around! The new house looks really neat. Zack, you should be proud!!
I don't actually know where the new house is, but Dennis probably does...he knows everything. You can be sure we'll find it!
Cindy,
Your new house looks wonderful! I love the Christmas decorations...nice job you guys! Merry Christmas to you all! Tammy
susie- i hope you stop by when we are home too, cuz we want to see you and dennis, and introduce you to our son sterling. we'll be home next week, from the 13th to about the 22nd, hope to see you.
We'll be there-with BELLS, literally! However, I found out that Dennis does NOT know everything. We don't know where to find the Griswalds.
yes, susie!! stop by! that would be GREAT! you can meet all our spouses and kiddos (that you haven't got meet yet.) we would LOVE to see you and dennis!:) and come w/ BELLS--that sounds fun!!:)
Post a Comment