Tuesday, December 05, 2006

lil cowboy

this picture if for granny - another little cowboy in the family! :) Think he'll like Gene Autry too?! (hope i spelled that one right!)

9 comments:

granny said...

I think Sara has the camelback trunk that he tied the rope to and rode as his horse, while eating spaghetti'o's and watching Gene Autry faithfully every day at noon. It was too cute!!! What do you expect from someone who named there dog "champ" after Gene's horse.

Erin said...

Ok, I'm sorry, but Blake looks hilarious. Amy you must exert your influence on him and not let Blake go down the wrong path. Save him, while he's still young.;)

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

We played dress up today because we took a Christmas card photo, and then I changed his shirt into that. Once I got it on him I thought the cowboy hat needed to come out of the closet! I then changed his shirt because it just looked so funny to me too! :) It actually didn't look comfy at all!

Sara said...

well, i think blake looks adorable!! who cares if he's a cowboy, right??... i mean, it's not much for a fashion statement, but oh well, zack turned out okay, right??....:)

Paul Sutherland said...

i think all he needs is a pitchfork!!!! amy...did you get the shutterfly link i sent you?? let me know if you didn't and/or if you'd like me to e-mail you some of the pics!! (this is kt)

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

Yes, I got it! Thank you very much. There is so so so many good pictures! I've got a list going so I can order some! Hard to choose though!

PJ said...

I wouldnt talk too loudly BC, I remember someone wearing tight Wranglers and cowboy boots on occasion....

lukechase said...

what is a john deer? i think you mean john deere, that makes more sense. hopefully your shirt has it right.

Erin said...

Good one Luke