Decorating for Christmas
Okay - for those of you that haven't been to our home recently - we have this UGLY deer head hanging in our living room. I think it is creepy, especially the way it tilts and feels like it's staring at you. I told Zack that it would be decorated at Christmas if he hung it up - he thought I was joking.
I was being sneaky and did this - I tured around and Blake had been watching me and he giggled and said, "Mommy silly!" Zack noticed about 20 minutes later. The decorations have been removed and vanished - I can't find them anywhere! :(
1 comment:
As a joke my mom decorated our two deer heads as a joke the first year they were hanging up, and now they have their own special decorations. Mom hangs a red glass ball on both sides of the rack and then puts garland in the middle. Dad didn't like it the first year either but now he doesn't mind it! :) It's sort of a tradition now!
Post a Comment