Inside Our Home
Here are some pictures of our house. I didn't take any of the third level, but it's an old apartment that we are not renting out, and have no plan to use it right now. We have plenty of space with the main floor and basement!
THE UPSTAIRS...
The Living Room - We love the new couch. The last few days, Blake will only stay asleep for naps if I lay him here. It's comfy!
Our Bedroom - We love our bed. It is very high, so I have to use the running board to get up there. Blake likes it too!
Blake's Bedroom - We have chosen to decorate his bedroom in an All-Star sports theme. We haven't put much up on the walls yet, but we're working on it!
The Red Room - I find myself calling it this, but it is really like our office. The desk is to the left in this room.
The Kitchen - Sorry the photo is crooked. I was standing with the camera behind me so I could fit it all in one picture. :)
Dining Area - There is a back door here that goes out onto a big deck.
___________________________________________________________________THE DOWNSTAIRS....
The Bedroom - We may turn this into a TV room, but we haven't decided yet. So for now, it is a guest bedroom.




6 comments:
the house looks amazing! can't wait to see it in person.
amy, I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of pics you are getting on here! You are doing awesome :) And, your house is gorgeous- we love it! Luke's totally right, we can't wait to see it in Dec. the guest room looks just about perfect for us... haha!
Sorry Kacie, Amy mislead you in calling it the guest room. It's actually Brian and I's room.
yeah, i've heard you guys spend a lot of time there! :)
The kitchen looks nice and light. Looks like you've got the house all homey! I hope this spring when I make my annual trek to the midwest I can make it to Keokuk for a day and visit!
amy, the house is looking good!! and whatever, erin, i'm going to make it the "wood's room" here soon:) i guess we'll all have to fight over it!!:)
Post a Comment