I took this last night. They fell asleep during the Cardinal game.
How could they sleep through that awesome game? Even I stayed awake and watched. Did you go hunting Zack or is that a fashion statement?
Yes i went hunting. I fell asleep after Pujols hit a home run and i knew they were going to win!!
I am wondering if Blake will snore as loud and obnoxious as his dad?
He does snore, but not too loud. Let's just hope it stays that way! :)
this is SUCH a cute picture:) that is SO funny that he snores!! he is his daddy all over, huh??... we're watching the card game right now!! hope they win!! they deserve to go to the world series!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How could they sleep through that awesome game? Even I stayed awake and watched.
Did you go hunting Zack or is that a fashion statement?
Yes i went hunting. I fell asleep after Pujols hit a home run and i knew they were going to win!!
I am wondering if Blake will snore as loud and obnoxious as his dad?
He does snore, but not too loud. Let's just hope it stays that way! :)
this is SUCH a cute picture:) that is SO funny that he snores!! he is his daddy all over, huh??... we're watching the card game right now!! hope they win!! they deserve to go to the world series!
Post a Comment